Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dallas: Pretty Sunday

Our final day in Dallas turned out to be really nice out (well not in the AM when the guys went golfing, it was pretty windy and made it cool).  By the time we made it to the Dallas Arboretum it was fabulous!
Ahh... the Blue Goose.  Last time I was there (2002), I was living in Dallas and as Ben put it, "Monica ordered margaritas like they were free... before she would finish one she would order the next... one after another, after another... after another".  Good times. 
We made an appearance for brunch and how times have changed.  This time we rolled with 6 adults and 5 kids.  It was nice to go there and drive through the neighborhood.
Mitzi and Braden.  She was a wonderful play buddy for Braden, she was able to keep up with him, and helped me out as an extra set of hands while Chad was golfing.
Viv getting ready to take a nap
Sabrina and Ellyson enjoying some time in the park
Stealing kisses from my favorite little boy
 Braden giving Ben a preview of toddlerhood... where they just keep going and going and going.  Ben ran him around for awhile... helped him with that long nap Braden took driving back to Katy!
Braden and the girls!  He LOVES Reece and Addison (he's still talking about them every day). 
Jessica and I... Babywearing

This weekend at the Arboretum was an event "Dallas Blooms".  So, there was a big crowd of people there to see all the tulips and Japanese tree blossoms.  The open area had a pan flute player, it was a really nice atmosphere.  Here are a few shots I got of flowers.  Maybe not all the exciting for some people, but now that I have the nicer camera I like the way they came out!


No comments: