Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, June 11, 2009

In the Moment

At this moment there still isn't much that's "blog worthy". But that will all change this next week or so because Grandma Ramsey is flying into Seattle tomorrow and will stay for a week. While she's here we're all heading to Victoria (a Canadian Island) for a few days, and when we're back in Washington before she leaves we have other fun things on the agenda (and agenda vs. itinerary because the latter seems so formal and not easy to change. With a toddler ruling the roost we may or may not get to all the things on the "agenda", but that's ok. We'll go with the flow and see what happens. He may need a day of rest and break from all day go, go, go for days on end!).

In Baby Girl Ramsey news, I had a doctor's appointment this week. For about 8 weeks now I've been on iron supplements for slight anemia (common in pregnancy... did you know our blood volume increases by about 50%? And no worries, Baby Girl is getting everything she needs, she's just taking it from my normal reserve!). A test last week showed it's not enough so I've doubled up on my iron doses and really do have to try and eat my vegetables. I don't like veggies. I make them for Chad and Braden and just leave them off my plate, but now I need to be a "real grown up" and mix my vegetables into my pasta salad or potatoes to trick myself. I'm 26 1/2 weeks and measuring about a week ahead. (If you don't know that means... simple explanation is she's growing as expected). I've been feeling good overall, not too many complaints... yet, because it's still relatively early for all of that. And when I do I will save that for my dear husband and not here. (Chad knows that part comes with the territory). :)

2 comments:

Staci Butscher said...

I am glad that you and your sweet baby girl are going good. Have a great time with Paula when she comes in:)

Jonas said...

Good luck and God bless your family and the baby to come. Hey, if you have any cool business idea I'd say give it a try. Thanks for sharing.