Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stop and Smell the Roses...

Last week we took a trip to Victoria, British Columbia. It's the capital of BC and you get there by taking a ferry ride to Vancouver Island. I have LOTS to post about this trip, but wanted to start by sharing our final morning spent in the hotel garden letting Big B run around and try to expend some energy before we left. While we were there a good photo op came up to capture Baby Girl Ramsey in momma's growing belly.
I love his smiles... sigh.
And in case you didn't know, or hadn't figured it out yet, this kid just goes and goes, he'll run in circles if it means he can run. (No seriously, he runs circles around the furniture in the living room at home.)
It was a fluke, I was wearing pink... so we had to take pictures of that in front of the pink roses for our Baby Girl! I'm 27 weeks in this picture (one week short of 7 months).

Braden wants to give his sister some love... but instead of looking like sweet kisses, it always winds up looking like he's tackling me (which he kind of did) and smashing his whole face in my belly.
Stopping to smell the roses! :)

No comments: