Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, May 2, 2008

What day is it???

As most people know, this move to Canada has given me the opportunity to stay home with Braden. One thing I just had to write about is the blending of one day to the next... more than three times this week I've found myself seriously asking "what day is it?" This past Tuesday I was convinced it was Friday (and actually writing emails and talking on the phone asking about weekend plans, etc - I'm sure I sounded like an idiot). This morning I sat in the car and thought long and hard about everything I had done this week so I could answer the question and figure out it was Thursday!!!

3 comments:

Layne Court said...

So is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Monica Ramsey said...

Well... I know it's a great thing to be with Braden, but I'm not sure it's such a great thing that my head can't keep the days straight! :)

Christine said...

I have done that more over that last year and a half than a first grader does at school. The bigger question is do you know the numerical day of the month. Like is today the 30th or the 2nd?