Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day Recap

Here are some pictures from our visit to the park Chad and Braden - the mountain in the background is called "The Big Chief" (I think that's right) and it's a big rock climbing attraction in Squamish.
Braden wasn't in the mood to take a picture, I was trying to get a nice background
The first few times I flipped upside down like this Braden freaked out, he did not know what to think of it

No comments: