Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Man Cards Suspended...

Paul and Steph got us a fabulous gift to even further enhance our patio experience... a table top warmer. Days are in the 70s/80s (actually the 20s, but that's in Celsius - and I just learned how to do a quick conversion - btw, thanks Bruce - so I don't expect our U.S. clan to know what that means). But the nights cool down a lot and this gift is ideal!
Well... Paul and Chad have their Man Cards Suspended... after about 20 minutes of two grown men twisting and turning the gas pipe in (I mean at one point Paul was trying so hard he had a vein popping out of his neck!). They did not want to look at directions, they said it was obvious how it worked and clearly the just didn't have the right connecting piece... WRONG. When they finally stepped back and declared we'd have to take our evening indoors- Stephanie gave it a shot while the guys were picking up their drinks to head in - she got it no problem! And with a smirk "Guys, you ever here of righty-tighty/lefty loosey?"

Yeah, yeah - they put it together so that's something I guess... Braden helped them.

Trying to put a few hairs back on their chest the two girly men took a shot of Jack to drown in their sorrows. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo looking forward to spending some nights on the porch...drinking and playing games with my girls.