Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Guests

Paul came up from Seattle again to visit and brought his girlfriend Stephanie. It was so nice to have people visit again, we really enjoy it a lot. And if it tells you anything Paul wanted to make the drive two weekends back to back, I hope it convinces some of you that it's worth it to take a vacation here!
While they were here they climbed The Big Chief in Squamish, Chad and Paul golfed again and Stephanie and I took Braden to Whistler Village. Each evening there were feasts of food and after Braden's bedtime a few margaritas on the patio one night and the tasty Alexander Keith's Red Amber Ale and Dominoes another night. All in all a great weekend. I really enjoyed getting to know Stephanie better and seeing Paul the last two weeks helped bring a little bit of home to us here in Canada.

Paul and Steph spent a lot of time with Braden, he really likes them both a lot... I captured a few fun moments...

Braden was amused at Uncle Paul

Paul dragged Steph and Braden around like this for awhile, every time he stopped Braden said, "Pllleeeaaaseee, Pllleeeaaaassee" (although it really sounds like "Peas, Peas"

Steph and Braden then took turns dragging Paul around

Paul introduces Braden to his first caterpillar. What I did not get a picture of was Braden picking it up and squashing it... he wasn't gentle enough. It wasn't something I liked seeing so I knew it wouldn't be a picture you'd all want to see.

No comments: