Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week with Grandma Ramsey!

We had a busy week with Grandma Ramsey in town! From going to the park in Richmond, to Granville Island, visiting a Pet Store (Braden loved the puppies and the kittens), to taking a trip to Whistler Village and Shannon Falls. Lots of pictures...

Braden's last two teeth are making their debut so his patience was a little thin this week, not to mention he's just anxious to be Mr. Independent. But we survived the week and so did he, it's just part of the process. We still had a great time.

Paula helped out with things to make our home nicer and she put together a great Mother's Day gift... several beautiful pots with a variety of flowers. It really makes the large porch much nicer. After living without a yard or plants for the last 11 1/2 years I don't know much, but I'm going to learn!


LOVED watching the kittens play at the pet store



Nap Time with Grandma Ramsey!

Playing on the porch. You can see the flowers here, but I'll take some close ups this week.

The porch is my new favorite hang out...

I'm a big boy, I can walk up the steep driveway all by myself!

WHISTLER VILLAGE

The closest we could get to a family picture, it's not always easy to get a man on the move to sit still. And I'm very aware I am severely Vitamin D deficient (which really means I am super pale!)

Braden sits on the steps at Whistler Village - yelling and waving "bye-bye" to the women sitting outside the coffee shop. Yes - he's a HUGE flirt.


Braden ate dirt for the first time and thought it was "ac-ky" but he it didn't stop his facination with it.

Grandma Ramsey in front of Shannon Falls. It's only 15 minutes from where we live.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great week with Paula. I love the comment about him being a HUGE flirt. Wonder where he gets that from? Happy Mother's Day to you!