Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stats...

24 days.
60 hours in the car.
183.3 gallons of gas.
480 pictures.
3889 miles.

A memorable trip to see family and friends... PRICELESS.

We got back almost a week ago.  I'm just starting to get back into a routine.  While the trip was long, (I hit a few days of exhaustion the beginning of the second half), it was totally worth it.  We got to see many friends, spend a lot of time with family, and I have stories and pictures to prove it. 

No comments: