Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Baby loves Babies...

On our big trip we had the chance to meet many of our friends new babies, I'll give them all a proper introduction soon... but I had to quickly put up a few pictures of my baby, Vivian... loving on all the babies.  I thought she might be a little jealous, but she wasn't at all.  In fact, she showed quite a little maternal instinct. 
In Arlington Heights on a play date.  Vivian hijacked Baby Avery Brown's play mat with her baby doll.
When I was holding Baby Ben Hager... Miss Vivian couldn't get enough.
We finally let Vivian hold Baby Ben
And she was in love.
One of the twins, Samantha Butcher.  Vivian couldn't wait to get her hands on those babies!
Sweet Cecilia Funk was cozy in her sling, but it didn't stop Vivian from checking in to be sure she was doing ok.
I loved seeing my little girl love on all these babies... but I was also a little sad because it made me realize she's not really a baby herself anymore!

No comments: