Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

On a 3 (plus) week tour...

I have loads and loads to share about this summer.  We've been busy and I can't believe it's already August.  In just a few short hours I'm leaving for a 3.5 week tour of the north with stops in Bloomington, IL - Homewood/Chicago - Maple Grove, MN.  I have a lot of pictures so maybe I'll have time to update (or rather, catch up).  I'm looking forward to meeting new babies, spending time with family and friends... but Chad's not able to meet us at all.  It's the longest stretch since I'm taking both kids with me!  He's excited to enjoy A LOT of alone time, sleeping in, doing things around the house, watching movies.  But he'll miss us, right?  :) 

No comments: