Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, September 2, 2011

Movie nights...

What is a vacation and visiting with cousins and friends if you don't have a few movie and popcorn dates before bed?  A great way to wind down my little busy bodies after a big day of playing hard!
With the Ramsey cousins in Normal, IL... Jack, Brady, Kylie and Logan.  Viv was already asleep. 
Maple Grove, MN -visiting the Hagers - Braden, Vivian and Jack
Homewood, IL - Braden, cousin Raina and Vivian

No comments: