Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Zoo with Friends...

While in Chicago I got the awesome pleasure of getting together with some friends and some kiddos on a gorgeous Tuesday afternoon at Brookfield Zoo.  I don't think I've been there since I was in junior high... it's big and between chasing around and tending to four different kids we didn't even make it all the way through!  The kids had an awesome time... and better yet I got to enjoy my girl friends on this perfect afternoon! 
First stop... the carousel! 
From L to R - Jill, helping out with Big B, Jack with mom, Katie and Aidan with mommy, Staci.
Vivian and I sat back as she was getting ready to take a snooze.
Little Man Aidan (4 weeks older than Viv) had just started walking...
Group shot!  And I know I'm not the only mom out there that sometimes find herself with that crazy thrown back head in the photos, it's like in my mind I think I'm leaning in and being cute while holding a 40 lb almost grumpy toddler while he's pushing me away.  I need to remember this is not a good look for me. 
Last stop... back to where we started!  Good times with good friends.  Thanks ladies!

No comments: