Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time for Cake!

Last month we took a road trip to Illinois (that's right, we drove straight through from Houston to Chicago... the kids did great).  We were gone ten days and got to have Vivian's first birthday party at my mom and uncle's house in Homewood.  Aside from the chilly weather, it was great and so good to see many friends and many of their little people!  There are too many pictures to share here, but I picked out a few... with major focus on Vivian's cake smash! :)  A big thank you to my mom and uncle for preparing food, renting tables and letting us host the event in their beautiful backyard.  We are also grateful to all our friends that make the trip in to celebrate with Miss Vivian!  Oh... and I must mention... the girl got tons of clothes... I knew all her "aunts" would keep this girl stylish!
Vivian with her cousin, Kylie.  I just had to include this because Vivian's face is hilarious.
Having a moment with Uncle Keith
Oooohhh... .Presents!!!
She's got it covered...
Big Brother Braden was really excited to help her... I gave him the job of opening up the cards. 
Birthday girl sitting in a chair all by herself... she's tired by now, she's skipped her afternoon nap.  Little does she know it's almost cake time!
Miss Vivian was not happy.  She just wanted some sleep...
Vivian:  Dad... what is going on?  What is this thing in front of me?  Why is everyone staring?  Why are they singing?
Dad:  Vivian... it will be ok, I promise.  Cake is good!!!
Still tears in her eyes, she tentatively starts...
No more tears!  This is delicious!
All tears forgotten...Hmmm... cake!
Planning her next plan of attack.
I AM ONE!
AND I AM DONE!

No comments: