Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Never enough hands...

About a month ago, Chad was out of town for the weekend.  One morning I decided I would take the kids out to a nice lake area in our community and try to get some good photos.  Well... at the time Vivian wasn't walking... or even consistently standing on her own.  So... I would have been better off if I had an extra set of hands!  Although now that she's walking it may be a little easier.  Either way... I couldn't call this a super successful outing, but got a few that I liked, making it all worth it. 
My sweet blue-eyed babe
The sun was right in their eyes... but I couldn't get them sitting still again to try and turn them around. 
Then I got the idea that Braden should help Vivian stand up...
But you really should make it clear to the 3 year old holding the 11 month old... not to let go!!!
***  No children were harmed... Vivian actually got up laughing.*** 

See... happy girl, admiring her brother even after he dropped her on her head.  Their love is unconditional.
Big B was really excited about the Mallard Ducks. 
This three year old may drive me a little crazy sometimes... but he's sweet and loving too.  I love my little man!

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

I love the pictures of B letting go of Vivian...so precious. I love his huge smile when she is on the ground:)