Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, January 30, 2010

One I won't forget.

I was so, so happy that while I was in Illinois I was able to see my friends (including one of my dearest, Ali, who lives in AZ and had not seen her in over a year). We met at Katie's in the city over Pasta Bowl (Ali's favorite) and it was a "baby welcome" type of event. Let me tell you, it was wonderful to see everyone, and I was so happy to introduce them to Vivian and meet all the babies from Baby Mania 2009...
Obviously it's a lot different with many babies than our usual get together over apps and cocktails! Totally worth it through because in just 7 weeks I'll be baby/child-free for a girls weekend (more on that later).
(Vivian had a lot of "costume changes" as we got there early afternoon, had our little event and then had a sleepover and put in PJs)

We took this picture the last week in June...holding bellies

Now holding babies!

It was paparazzi taking these shots. Everyone had a camera, flashes one after the other!

Ali with my baby girl.

Lisa with Miss Vivian

Me and my little lady.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the friendships you have established with your Tri-Delta girls! What a wonderful experience to have babies together.

staci butscher said...

It was great to see everyone with all of our little ones!!!! I love that they are all so close in age:)