Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas in Homewood...

Our first stop in Illinois... to my family in Homewood. Every year on Christmas Eve they have a big celebration with friends (and family of course... but our family is small). Here are some pictures...
Vivian meets Uncle Jimmy
Vivian's first Christmas... party dress (courtesy of Grandma Carole)
Our family of four...

The ladies, 3 generations, From left to right - me, niece Raina, mom (Grandma Carole), Vivian and sister, Auntie Lou

The big treat for the kids on this night is a special sighting of "Santa". We've gotten word he may be tracking through the neighborhood and through the backyard any minute. Braden was very excited (you know, just in case you couldn't tell from the picture where he is holding himself up and anxiously waiting)!

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

I just love the Christmas party dress that your mom gave Vivian...she looks so precious!!! I love that the kids are waiting for Santa to come...Those moments are one of the best things about the holiday season!!!