Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My apologies...

I'm sorry now that I got a fancy new camera the already obnoxious amount of photos I take will increase. I have a lot to learn about my camera... and techniques to take some great shots. But the best part is that even my very limited photography skills the pictures look better than I've ever taken! :)

Love how bright, clear and crisp this one turned out.

My handsome boy...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Mon, the pics looks great! I know you'll love the fancy new camera. Rumor has it the Ramseys may be making a trek to North Texas soon. Any truth to this? We can't wait to see the newest Texans!

Kristin Jennings said...

What an awesome picture! We had so much fun yesterday! Can't wait to get together soon. Tell Braden his "friend" Ava says HI!