Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Nice Afternoon

We were lucky that in all the chaos of our busy trip over the holidays we got to spend a relaxing afternoon with the Butschers. Unfortunately, Braden was sick and couldn't join us (and thankfully my family in Homewood was able to stay with him so we could still go).
Staci and Jason's son, Aidan, was born exactly 4 weeks before Vivian. Here are Staci and I in June.
Intrigued...
Hands...
We discovered we had matching outfits...
Aidan and Vivian must be thinking "What are you two crazy women doing?". Oh wait... that was Chad and Jason saying it out loud.
Vivian: "Hey... uh... Aidan... you are precious, and sweet, and cute. But I don't think my dad or my big brother will approve of you putting the moves on me".
The Mommas and their babies.

No comments: