Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Procrastination

Nothing like waiting until the last minute... it's 9pm and I still have about 3 loads of laundry to finish before I can be done packing because tomorrow Braden and I leave for CHICAGO! Big B will stay with my family in Homewood for the weekend while I meet up with Chad in New Orleans for his cousin, Layne's wedding to Mitzi! Then I'm back to Chicago for a week to visit friends and family in Chicago, Bloomington and DeKalb.
I don't know where the last month went. Between Grandma Ramsey's visit, Braden's birthday, preparing for Christmas, completing my project for work and our wonderful visit from friends for New Years Eve - I woke up yesterday morning a bit panicked that I was not at all prepared for our trip this week. But with a late night effort tonight it will all get done.
So my friends that I will be able to see this week... YAY! And to those I can't see... I'm really sorry that this is a shorter trip than usual and lots of traveling (4 cites!). But don't be surprised if I have some time open up if I give you a call and try to arrange a last minute visit!
Wish me luck, I'm traveling alone (with a layover... argh) with a sweet, yet increasingly independent 2 year old! Thank goodness for the portable DVD player!
And now that I have my fabulous new laptop (thank you Chad) I will likely blog while we're away!

No comments: