Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Introducing...

I'm a bit behind because the little person I'm introducing is already a week old today! One of my very closest friends, Katie and her husband Scott welcomed their son, Jack Henry Hager last Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 9:02am, a little guy wieghing in at 5 lb, 9 oz and 18 in. He's perfect and gorgeous and I am SO happy that I will be home to meet him this week. It's been difficult for me to be away when big things like this happen... it would have made me very sad to have to wait any longer! Katie, Scott and Baby Jack are all doing well at home and adjusting to life with a newborn (so I now have further proof that it wasn't just Braden that had his days and nights mixed up that first few days!) :)
I already know I love this little guy and can't wait for our boys to grow up together.
So without further delay I present you a few pictures of Baby Jack.

Hager family picture at the hospital

(Seriously Katie - I know I wasn't looking that good in the hospital!)

Baby Jack leaving the hospital. He's such a little guy that his hat was just too big... and it just makes the picture too cute!

His eyes are open!!! He's so precious!!!

The proud new momma and her baby boy!

Katie took this picture so I wouldn't harass her...she is looking FABULOUS!

No comments: