Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, January 23, 2009

Goofy Kid

It doesn't matter how many toys you have... a laundry basket provides plenty of entertainment in the life of a toddler!
What happens when Braden finds Dad's swimming goggles...

Love the look, kid... such a goof ball!

How do you occupy a kid the last 20 minutes of a flight when you can't play the portable DVD player anymore?

You let them put stickers ALL over their face!

No comments: