Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tis the Season

 It's that time of year, while this year feels different for a few reasons... 1) we're close to and celebrating at our home, but will also see some Texas family, the perks of living here.  Last year we were in Illinois... having left Washington and not quite to Houston yet.  The year before we were in Canada without any family around.  2)  I still can't believe Christmas is next week and I was in short sleeves today outside.  3) We have a real tree! (Thanks Grandma!).  And this year, two very special little people participated in decorating the tree.  (Thank goodness for shatterproof ornaments!)



 It's also been a time for Holiday Art Projects.  Braden is really into this kind of stuff these days.
 

1 comment:

staci butscher said...

I love Braden's serious face looking at his tree project...too cute!!!