Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Splish Splash

One of my longer absences from the blog... things have been pretty busy (but if you know me, I like things busy).  I've got so much to share... and almost done going through uploaded photos, including Big B's 4th birthday. 
From Thanksgiving, Braden's birthday, Christmas and through the New Year we're lucky to have Grandma (Paula) here to visit from Illinois.  I feel spoiled as I've gotten a break on cooking and laundry on many days!  The kids are happy to have her here too... as well as her sweet pup, Marley.  Grandma planned the trip to avoid some of the brutal cold in Illinois as well as continued research on the family tree since most of the family is originally from Texas.  On her first day in town, while Braden was in school, Miss Vivian was a bit clingy and wanting to be held.  What did Grandma do?  Well she plopped her in the sink and let her play in the water.  Something only a grandma would think of... as moms we're always too preoccupied with making a mess or something... I wish I had more of a carefree attitude day to day, because the simple act of playing in the sink brought such joy to my sweet little lady. 

Mesmerized...
 Curiosity...
Goofiness...
Silly Girl...
Beautiful Bliss...
Innocence.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I just saw someone else had let their child do this and it worked brilliantly! I will def do this with the 2nd one!

Staci Butscher said...

Love it!!!! Boy have I missed your posts:)