Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Fort

We all have childhood memories of building forts and playing for hours.  It is something Braden has just gotten interested in.  Chad has his style... gathers all the pillows from the couch and makes a tunnel using the coffee table and couch.  But me... I kind of cheat...
Ta-da...Blankets over the dining room table and pillows to close in the gaps on the end.  Not much of an architect, am I?  Good thing my customers aren't too demanding.
An excited 3 year old gathered some of his horses and an empty diaper box and got straight to work.
I got this picture when I climbed into the fort with the camera and had limited light.  I won't claim it's all that artistic... but I liked what it captured.
Another little person climbed in to see what all the fuss what about
And... she's out.  Too dark and not interesting enough for her.

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

All I can say is I really want to eat both of their faces...Braden looks like such a young man with his big boy smile in his fort. And Miss Viv is just so precious...I can not wait to see them both soon:)