Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another trip to the Beach

Braden loved having his cousins here to play all week.  We managed to trip a Galveston where there was plenty of sand and sun (ok... maybe it was overcast part of the day, but that kept things a little cooler!). 
My little stud...
The twins having some fun in the sand.  Looks like they are taking their job very seriously!
Ky-Ky was really into collecting seashells
Grandma occupying Miss Vivian, trying to keep her in the shade.
Enjoying every moment and soaking it all in... this is the life

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

I love the pics with Grandpa Fred and GG. I think it is wonderful to spend these precious times with grandparents. Oh and Braden looks like a natural on the saddle:)