Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If Vivian could talk...

Oh... hi Mom! I'm just playing around...

But Mom... something in my mouth kind of hurts

Maybe I'll just try and play with this doll and forget about it

Or maybe if I stick my other hand in my mouth it will feel better

Ouch... Ouch... no mom, that does NOT feel better. What is going on? Make it stop! Where are the baby drugs? Help me!

No... do not roll me over. Put down that camera already! Teething you say? Well I don't want teeth... nope, don't want them... I don't need teeth. Mom... are you listening? Make it stop! How long will this misery last?

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

so precious!!! I want to just eat her up:)