Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk

One afternoon a few weeks ago, Vivian and I found ourselves alone and she was happily playing on her own. She was so focused and content, I pulled out the camera and got a few photos of my 18 month old daughter playing with sidewalk chalk... but not like you're supposed to. Just pulling it out of the bag, putting it in the bag, over and over and over again.  Well actually I guess that's exactly how a little person her age would play with sidewalk chalk.  

She's looking at me like, "are you seriously taking pictures of me doing this?".
Back to the task at hand.
This is a pretty typical look for Viv.  She'll either just put on one shoe, or has on two and somehow loses one.  Either way, 8 times of out ten (when she isn't barefoot) this is her fashion statement.
Little hands, covered in chalk.  I know it's silly, but there is something so sweet about this.
Literally falling through her fingers.  Her sweet chubby baby hands. (I can still pretend she's a baby, right?)
Face covered in chalk... hair tied back in what started as a ponytail, and ended up with different things throughout the day to hold it out of her face.  But I don't really notice all that... just those big, baby blues.  Love you Miss Vivian!

No comments: