Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bluebonnet Bust

Texas is known for it's bluebonnets... and they are pretty, mostly found off the side of the road or open lots along with other wildflowers.  Last year we had a pretty successful outing.  This year, not so much.  We've had a bit of a drought around here, and it was clear the wildflowers suffered this year as we packed up two weeks ago and went back to Brenham.  Not to mention... Miss Vivian is getting her back molars and was just not in the mood.  But it's still worth sharing picture from our Bluebonnet Bust. 
What Vivian is trying to say here is, "My teeth hurt, I'm crabby and I want you to put that camera down and hold me Momma"
The only picture I could get with both of them... well that's not true, the other one is Vivian running away from Braden and crying while he's trying to get her to take a picture with him. 
Bluebonnet Bust - 1, Ramseys - 0.
Here you see how weak the bluebonnets are... and also see where I made another mistake.  Miss Viv's hair is too wild and crazy for a simple clip on this windy day.
Then when she wasn't crying... she was trying to take off her clothes.  It's kind of this thing she likes to do these days.
But not all was a total bust... Braden and Chad found these huge caterpillars in the open field.  Big B was so excited!
I did manage to capture a couple pictures I liked.
Not an all time favorite... but this was as much as our little lady was able to handle for the day.  There is always next year!

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

My heart was so sad to see Miss Viv craying...enjoyed the pics anyways...thanks for sharing!!!