Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, March 10, 2011

February Funk

A whole month went by and no new posts... I'm calling it the February Funk.  I am not sure why I was feeling blah, but it's a fact.  I was unmotivated... and not just about the blog.  I took the kids to the park on nice days, but failed to head out for major outings, I didn't tackle any major projects and even noticed I let too much time go by without talking to my friends and family.  I wasn't sleeping well at night, and exhausted all day long.  But... I'm happy to say that the cloud has lifted and I'm feeling a better energy.   And can finally catch up on what has been going on with us here in Texas!
 
We did have a big event in February.  After 8 ear infections in 12 months, we took Vivian in to get tubes in her ears.  There was so much fluid trapped in her ears that she had some hearing loss.  Her surgery was two weeks ago and she did great.  We had our follow up appointment today and I'm thrilled to report that her hearing is better and within normal range, and she's sleeping solid through the night!  She's been much happier.  My only regret is I waited as long as I did to get it done. 
Happy Girl now that her ears don't hurt anymore!

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

Love her!!!! Gotta that that smile:)