Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best Friends

It's finally happened... Braden and Vivian are best friends.  Sure, Vivian lets out a loud screech when Brady takes a toy from her, and Big B gets annoyed when she tries to help him put a puzzle together (I don't know how many more times I can explain to him that if he doesn't want her to touch it... then do it on the table and not the floor).  But for the most part, they are best buddies.  She adores him, and he's very sweet with her.  He "reads" to her, he knows that how he acts and how he talks to her sets and example for her (but before you think it means he's a total angel all the time... he still will act up, he's four, it's what they do).  However, when he does need a talking to, he recalls on his own that it's important he try harder to show her the right way to act.  They love to color together, jump on the trampoline together, play in the sandbox, chase each other around... it's really nice to see them communicate and care about each other.  While I know that not all days in the future will be perfect, and that they will have many sibling arguments along the way... I don't want that to take away from the beautiful blossoming of their life long friendship. 

2 comments:

Staci Butscher said...

My heart is melting!!!! And it's about time to wrote on here...I have missed them!!!

Katie Fulton said...

Just checking in after I checked the Boyds Blog! I love catching up with yours too. I'm sure others have told you but this post and those precious pics of the kids really helps me see it....I think they look EXACTLY like you and Chad! I mean, its crazy! Do a post just for me putting a couples picture of you and Chad next to a couples picture of B and V and let us be the judge!

You are all beautiful and so glad things are well for you!