Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mini Chad...

While I continue to sort through the mass amounts of photos from our fun-filled December (Big B's birthday, the party and loads of Christmas activities), I thought I'd share a photo comparison. 
Both pictures taken on their 4th birthdays. 

And in case the other picture didn't convince you that they kind of look alike.... I think this seals the deal.
And when Braden saw this picture of Chad, from Christmas 1982, on the kitchen counter, he picked it up and said, "Look Mom, it's me!"

3 comments:

Staci Butscher said...

love these pics!!!! Miss you, Chad and the kids soooo much!!!!

Christine said...

Completely!

Katie Hager said...

Funny that you're doing a blog post on this, because when we got your Christmas card, I was thinking how much Braden is looking like Chad these days (as if I didn't think it enough before!)