Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Every Boy Needs a Rocket...

On Christmas Eve we took the kids outside to play with a rocket shooter!  Braden and Vivian enjoyed it a lot!
It's on it's way up... and these things can go high!  As high as the top of the tall trees!  You see there is an air pump that you step on that sends it up, up and away!
That was SO cool!
Let's do it again. He has to get it just right.
He jumped so high I almost didn't get him in the picture.  Braden was giving it all he had!
Miss Vivian thought it was hilarious.  I love when we can capture moments of pure joy.
She even got to help Big B set up
And away it goes... this went on for awhile.  Great to get things that take the kids outside and entertained,  Thanks Uncle Andy and Aunt Amy!

No comments: