Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Miss Vivian is growing up!

Our sweet Miss Vivian is 9 months old!  Where the heck does the time go?  She's in a major teething spurt right now, but managing as best she can.  We stopped nursing five weeks ago, and she's finally sleeping entirely through the night (no more 4am feeding... yay!).  This is such a great age, starting to show some personality.  Her favorite person is her brother... he cracks her up on a daily basis.  Most days when she wakes up from her afternoon nap, Braden is the first one up stairs and loves to put on a show for her, jumping around, singing, he knows his audience! 

She observes from her crib... completely focused on her hilarious brother

"See Mom... when I jump around and act crazy... Vivian laughs!"


"Mom... that boys cracks me up!!!"

Sassy girl showing off her pearly whites

9 month dr. appointment... 20 lbs even (70th %) and 25 1/2 inches (5th %).  But when Chad and I measured her she was closer to 26 1/2 inches... either way, she's likely to be short like her momma! 
As a point of comparison... at Braden's 9 month appointment he was 24 lbs, 6 oz and 29 1/4 inches.  Vivian seems like a peanut compared to him!

Below is a quick video I got yesterday of our little lady!  She's growing up!  I am in ZERO rush for her to start walking.  Not that she'll walk this month or anything, but it will be here before I know it!  The video is 50 seconds long.

1 comment:

staci butscher said...

Love the video!!! What a smart cookie she is...she managed to figure out how to get behind the walker. What a cutie pie she is!!!