Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Trim

I'm about a month behind on getting this up here, but still worth documenting.  I really wanted to wait until Vivian was a year old before her first haircut.  (Braden didn't need a haircut until he was 18 months old).  She was born with a full head of hair and it was increasingly becoming a hot mess, so I gave in and went the week she turned 9 months old.  It looked much, much better to get her hair cleaned up.  I feel like by the time she has her first birthday she'll be in desperate need for another one. 
I don't know it yet, but I'm about to get "my hairs cut" this morning!
At the hair salon... last shot before.  See all that clumpy mess!
Such a trooper... and loved sitting in the fun car
I'm making a super silly face here... but I'm just so happy the hair is out of my eyes!
Much better
I'm pretty cute with my "new do"

No comments: