Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sandcastle...

After such a great trip to the beach with friends I wanted to take Chad there too.  Big B was so happy to go back.  Braden got to make his first sandcastle with his dad... and as an observer of the project I think Chad enjoyed it just as much as he did! 
Alright Dad... enough goofing around.  It's time to get to work on the sandcastle.
Meanwhile... I had my eye on this one in the shade.
Quite curious about the sand. 
Hey sneaky girl... I see that smirk.  I suppose it's time for me to put down the camera and get my little lady back under the beach umbrella.
Much better, back in the shade.  A few side notes... first, her hair is out of control.  I'm trying to hold out to 12 months so she can get a cut and have some shape to it.  But it's getting harder, it's really long and it has a mind of it's own.  Second, this is a pretty common look these days for Vivian, as she's teething and she's pushing her gums together.  Those top two teeth have been working our poor girl for awhile!  Hopefully they will make an appearance soon.
When I pop back over the other side... Braden seems to have completed his version of a sandcastle with the castle mold still in the sand.  He's giving me a look like, "Dad is still doing something... what's taking him so long?"
Chad is taking this seriously.  He's making a foundations so Braden can decorate.
The finished product.  Braden was happy to help out at the end.

No comments: